Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How to Fire your Boss




I recently had the opportunity to partner with a company that has turned the travel world upside down. I have tried many network marketing home business’ before only to left unfulfilled. I have found a place where all my training is free but the support team is unmatched anywhere.


I have the ability to travel at wholesale. I found a flight from Kansas City, MO to Los Angeles during spring break for $184.50 pp, Cheap Tickets $258.81 pp. This was the cheapest price I could find that had the same criteria. My cost will be even more discounted as I will receive 80% of the commission paid. I have the help of a personal concierge. This makes it easy. I’m always looking for anyone who is looking to add multiple streams of income to their current situation.


Please do not call if the thought of learning how to earn a 6 figure income scares you. I am looking for leaders who are ready to take life by the horns.




Here is my website: http://www.packinfun.com/



Shirley Cook

888-899-7570

No comments: