Monday, May 26, 2008

I Love The Freedom


We recently returned from our cruise to the Mexican Riviera and have been reliving the wonderful memories of it.

This set into motion another great whirl of ideas. John and I have had a goal to live life unobstructed by normal limitations and boundaries. We are working our internet business and cutting our ties to the land. Our goal is to live the kind of live that most people only have the opportunity to dream about.

When I came across this article by Louise Woodcock it was as if I had written it myself. It is a great article. For just a moment allow yourself to daydream. Remember how much fun this is. Close your eyes and imagine yourself in your RV.

You just opened your eyes for the day. No rude alarm clock jarring you into reality but just the sweet awakening that comes when you are free to wake at your leisure. Look out your bedroom window and what do you see? The beauty of the ocean or mountains? Your eyes can't get enough of the wonders outside your window. You Thank God for the scene before you.

Next take a long deep breath. Smell the tang of salt from the ocean or the deep pungent scent of pines? Next your ears have the pleasure of hearing the rolling ocean, the song of sea gulls preparing for breakfast or the light and airy sound of Blue Jays.

Now you can also have this life thanks to the Power Of The Internet.


I Love My RV! I Love The Freedom And I Love The Wide Open Spaces! Do You?


I love those wide open spaces. The feeling of timelessness! The freedom of wearing what I want, sleeping where I want, setting off when I want to, wherever! The random order contrasted with the former settled chaos of my old normal office job lifestyle!

Could you enjoy a traveling lifestyle? You do not need to have a fortune in the bank. Nowadays the internet and wireless networking allows you to work as you travel. You can buy things at shops, warehouses, garage sales as you go along, and resell them on internet auctions at your leisure. You can write articles for profit. You can promote affiliate products. You can offer your former skills as freelance or consultancy work. You can run an online bookstore or dropshipping business. You need carry no stock.

You could take great sunset photographs and sell framed prints online. You could paint and sell the finished painting or even sell limited editions online. You can have your art and pictures created as merchandise while you wait! You can take people and pet portraits and sell those. You can take property pictures for real estate agents. Sell your RV story to a local newspaper! Write a blog about your experiences as you travel from your old world to your new and sell some affiliate products or site memberships from your blog. Have an opt in subscriber list and promote to them regularly.

I love the long lazy day awaking early in my camper van and grilling bacon and drinking cafeteire coffee at my leisure! I love knowing that no one is going to shout at me or give me grief or boss me around today! I love visiting new places, meeting new people, seeing the sun set in all its glory!

I feel at one with nature, I eat what I like, I enjoy local colour. I play on my guitar and sing along. I lead a carefree life, me and my RV! Say, come and join us on the road, and leave your cares at home alone!

Louise Woodcock Piano Teacher, Success Motivator and Internet Business Strategist. You can discover more about me at http://ZowocoMarketing.com
Please feel free to use this article however you wish! God bless! ;)

No comments: